Google Analytics

Monday, March 24, 2008

Do you want iTunes with that?

So I broke down and installed Quicktime to watch ONE stupid video. Then a few days later I start to get the following message nearly every day:

Updates are available, would you like to install iTunes?

Ummm, no I wouldn't, and that is not an update. Its another program. So after weeks of this I finally break down and install the iTunes "upgrade" to Quicktime. Please go away now. It did for about a week. Then this gem shows up:

Updates are available, would you like to install Safari?

AAARRRGGGG!!!!!! WTF! Is Apple actually trying to get me to believe that Safari is an upgrade from the Quicktime codec? I mean iTunes was at least in the same ballpark (or maybe city) being about media, but come on now!!!

CMD>uninstall quicktime

No comments: